Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Season opener for NorCal is this Saturday!


And really, who's not excited about that! The LARPD series opener has been the first race on the NorCal calendar for the last three years. It's a low key, super fun series out of Livermore, CA. Run by Shane and Karen, the series is a great time and those two folks are solid gold. Not to mention, Shane is a hammer on a bike, and definitely knows how to catch air on a BMX!

I'm hoping my fitness is there and I don't get beat up on too badly by the other Men's Cat 1/2/3's that roll out this weekend. This week is the first of three 19 hour training weeks for me, and my last week of Power Phase weight lifting, so I might be a bit tired on race day. Not to mention I haven't raced cross since January and the first race of the season is often a mystery. Anywho, can't post too much, gotta go prep my bikes and hit the gym today! Gluing tubulars, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment