Saturday, April 10, 2010

One of my Fav's.

Post Secret is one of my favorite websites. I love the simplicity and harsh honesty that the page presents, as well as the raw emotion it delivers, and the beacon of hope that it has become for so many people.

For anyone who doesn't know it, Post Secret is a site dedicated to displaying homemade postcards that divulge a secret of the sender. The secrets range from silly to suicidal and as a result can often have a profound impact on both the sender and the reader. It has spread into an international phenomenon with the original founder having published multiple books and running a Post Secret blog in English, Spanish, French and German.

The site posts a fresh batch of secrets every week, so I usually check it on Mondays before I head to work. If anyone hasn't yet seen this site, please, go check it out. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment